In adults, the recommended dose is 7.5 mg. It is taken before bedtime and is used for the treatment of recurrent episodes of insomnia. It is used for a short duration only and helps people who find it hard to fall asleep or end up waking up multiple times during their sleep. It also helps relieve insomnia due to psychiatric illnesses. This drug however should not be administered alone, and a holistic approach must be attained for treating all such patients
Zopiclone is a sedative-hypnotic and is used to provide short-term and symptomatic relief against sleep disturbance. This drug is prescribed to be taken just before sleep for consistent sleep without any sleep disruptions in order to avoid multiple wakeups during sleep. Zopiclone also has high efficiency to treat insomniac conditions caused because of psychological and mental issues. However, this drug should not be used consistently for a longer period of time without any medical help.
Mechanism of Action:
Zopiclone is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic and is beneficial in providing aid sleep by acting in particular sections of the brain i.e. GABA. The drug performs by enhancing the activity modules of neurotransmitters (messenger chemicals between nerve cells) named GABA in the CNS (Central Nervous System).
Before you start the treatment, we advise the customers to read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet from the pack. It will give you more information about zopiclone and will provide you with a full list of the side effects which you may experience from taking it. Carrying out your own research is also recommended so you can be aware of the effects and correct dosage of the medicine.
- Usually, It is prescribed to take one tablet of zopiclone 7.5mg or zopiclone 10mg before going to bed just like all other sleeping pills. Do not take more than one dose during a single night.
- Only use zopiclone when you have to. Moreover, do not chew or crush the tablet, instead swallow it with water.
- Never take 2 doses at the same time.
- Zopiclone will often work well in the short term and it is not normally prescribed for more than two to four weeks to avoid being dependent on it.
- The usual dose range is between:
1- o 2.5 mg – 7.5 mg for the 5 mg tablets,
2- o 3.75 mg – 7.5 mg for the 7.5 mg tablets
- You may forget to take zopiclone by bedtime and then remember afterward during the night, you can take it if you still have left 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. If you can not take the missed dose, just skip it and take it by the next night before sleeping, as usual.
- Never take an extra dose to make up for a forgotten one.
- If you happen to wake up during the night, do not take another dose as this can increase the likelihood of side effects.
- If you are over 65 years of age, your doctor may prescribe you the 3.75 mg strength tablets.
- it is normally not advised to use zopiclone tablets if you are under 18. (except when your doctor consider it’s necessary for you)
- This medication can be taken with or without meals but large meals before taking the tablet can delay its effectiveness.
- Avoid drinking coffee, tea, and cola while on medication as they may also decrease its effectiveness.
- When you want to stop taking zopiclone, your doctor may advise you to first reduce the dose slowly to help prevent your sleep problems from returning. Follow the instructions of your doctor.
Zopiclone Side Effects:
Not everyone who takes this medicine may face side effects, However, since zopiclone tablets UK reduces your anxiety and insomnia by shutting down your whole nervous system’s activity, It can cause changes to many of your body’s essential systems. if you have a history of mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, or a history of substance abuse and recreational drugs, then you would be more likely to face the side effects of these tablets.
Common side effects of taking Zopishine tablets in the UK :
- Dryness in mouth
- Change in taste
- Problem in steadiness
- Sudden mood swings
Serious side effects associated with Zopiclone tablets:
- Hallucinations, seeing things that do not exist in real
- Memory loss
- Acute anxiety
- Blurred vision
- Unusual thought patterns
- allergic reaction ( for example skin rashes, swollen skin, trouble breathing)
You should consult with your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the adverse effects in your body.“Serious side effects are mostly due to the misuse of this medication”.If you have kidney or liver problems, you may require lower doses of this medication.
Buy Zopiclone Online
If you want to invest in the reliable treatment of sleeplessness, then you should think about Buying Zopishine 7.5 mg online UK. Recent studies have shown alone in the UK, there are over 60,000 monthly searches for the term ‘zopiclone’, and over 3,000 to 6,000 monthly searches are made for the terms of ‘Buy Zopiclone or Buy Zopishine ‘ and ‘zopiclone UK or Zopishine UK ‘.
These are just some facts we thought were interesting, for those who are interested in reading, there are over 1 million web pages indexed that contain up-to-date information about this medication.
Anyway, after reading about the zopiclone medication dosage instructions along with its side effects, you can buy Zopiclone online from our website pharmacy without a doctor’s prescription. Customers purchase this medication online to help combat insomnia with complete success. We are a registered pharmacy, we aim to provide original and 100% genuine products so you do not have to worry about the quality of the product.